Tasty Sweets Cafe & Bakery
Loaded Baked Potato Soup
- 8 cups of chicken stock
- 8 cups of milk or half and half
- 4-6 potatoes depending on size
- 8 slices of cooked bacon, chopped, divided
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 bunched of chopped green onion, divided
- a little bit of garlic
- sour cream
- salt and pepper
- Set half of the bacon, cheese and onion aside.
- Dice potatoes and onions and cook in chicken broth until potatoes are tender. Add bacon, cheese, milk, garlic, salt and pepper to taste. Heat but do not boil.
- Serve and top each bowl with a spoon of sour cream and a sprinkle of the reserved bacon, cheese, green onion.