Rush Creek Wines
Pork with Stone Fruit and Pear Wine
- Pork Loin medallions , seasoned to taste
- Stone fruits , peaches , plums
- 2 or 3 apples sliced
- 2 tbsp butter
- Rush Creek Pearfection Wine
- Season to taste and marinade the pork loin with Rush Creeks Pearfection wine over night or 4 to 6 hours before using it.
- Slice apples and tender fruit and sprinkle with white sugar.
- Heat butter in a non stick frying pan add pork loin and brown 3 to 4 minutes remove and keep warm.
- Add fruit and cook in butter until tende and browned a little, 2 minutes on high heat and remove.
- Add 1/2 to 3/4 cup of pearfection wine to your pan and reduce the wine on high. Return the pork loin for 2 minutes.
- Top pork loin with sliced fruit mixture and drizzle the reduce wine over top . Serve with wild rice and a chilled glass of the Rush Creek dry Pearfection wine.
This recipe can be found in our cook book called From Plate to Palate available at our retail store.