Tasty Sweets Cafe & Bakery
Raspberry Bliss Bars
- 8 oz of butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 18 oz semi sweet chocolate chips, divided
- 8 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Butter a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- In the large bowl of an electric mixer, beat the butter until it is very soft and creamy. Continue to mix in the brown sugar. Then stir in by hand the flour, 1/2 tsp. of salt until combined.
- Press 2 1/4 cups of butter mixture into the bottom of a prepared pan.Bake for about 10 min. or until edges are brown. While the crust is baking, combine the condensed milk with 2 cups of chocolate chips in a sauce pan. Cook, stirring over low heat until melted. Remove crust from oven and pour the chocolate mixture over the crust.
- In a large bowl beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the sugar, then the egg, vanilla, and 1/4 tsp. salt and beat until smooth.
- In a small bowl stir the jam smooth.
- Now to finish, sprinkle the rest of the butter mixture on top of the chocolate layer. Then spoon the jam evenly over the butter mixture. Then spoon the cream cheese mixture over the jam. Then sprinkle the chocolate chips over the cream cheese.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes. Cool on rack.